IPM currently provides fabrication services to a national client base in the following sectors; manufacturing, water, retail, architectural, waste to energy, health authorities, power generation, chemical processing and ship management.
IPM’s multi-disciplinary workforce and accredited fabrication space can cater for a variety of materials, processes and finishes such as:
Structural Steel (EN1090)
MIG, TIG, MMA & Plasma Cutting
Guillotine, Folding, Rolling
Heating & Ventilation
Piping (including GRP)
We also deploy site survey personnel to provide both pre and post fabrication designs in order to ensure the delivery of an accurate and lasting product.
• Pipe Fitters
• Boiler Makers
• Mechanical Fitters
• Riggers/AP/Lifting Supervisors
• Instrumentation Technicians
• Site Supervisors
• Project Managers
• Health & Safety Managers
IPM’s ability to understand and interpret client’s technical requirements in today’s challenging commercial environment helps us to deliver on time and on budget.
IPM can act as Principle Contractor and has the resources to provide complete management of upgrades or shutdown work providing a single point of contact for our clients.
• Engineering development, requirements analysis and specification
• Budget forecasts and strategy
• Customised project organisation and resourcing
• Implementation of quality, health, safety and environmental systems
• Commissioning services including technical authoring, completion system design and implementation
• Feasibility studies, technical reporting and site surveys
IPM complies with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001 to ensure the quality of our services match our client’s expectations.